The National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) will hold its Annual Eastern Region Student Conference from October 9 - 12, 2014 in Bethesda, Maryland. The conference will include two and one-half days of workshops, seminars and interview sessions, all designed to better prepare minority students for careers in accounting and financial management disciplines.
- To encourage student involvement in NABA and to assist in the development of leadership skills.
- To provide an opportunity for students and professionals to share their goals and objectives.
- To augment students' skills and expand their knowledge through challenging seminars.
- To provide a forum to discuss student issues and to present positive alternative resolutions.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop and exhibit their organizational and planning skills.
- To facilitate maximum attendance and participation by students and professionals.
- To provide a cost-effective method for corporations to interview qualified minority students.
- To provide an opportunity for students to interview for entry-level positions and internships.
Student member registration is $85.00 as of April 1 until May 31.
Deadline for requesting a refund of conference registration fee.
All refund requests after 8/31/14 will have a $25 administrative fee deducted.
Final changes/uploads to the online resume system will be accepted.
The resume system will be closed at 11:59 pm EST on September 12, 2014.
You MUST be registered ONLINE for the conference by September 12, 2014 to ensure you have access to the online resume system.
Online advance registration closes at 11:59 PM on September 20.
Deadline for completing online registrations and submitting payments is by 11:59 pm EST on September 20th.
Any registrations not completed by September 20th will be DELETED.
Also, as noted in the "fee" description, there are no refunds or transfers after September 27th.
If registration is accepted onsite, Student Member and Professional Member registration Fees will be $185.